Friday, September 5, 2008

Back to School

The kids started school on August, 25th. They where so excited. Emma started 5th grade and Brad started 1st grade. Brad wanted to ride the bus, but I insisted on taking him. They did get to ride the bus home, after a bunch of confusion with changing bus numbers and drivers, they both made it home safe and sound. I was very relieved to see them both get off. They both had great days, and have great teachers. Riley the dog was not so happy to see them go, she pouted all day, and was the first one to the bus waiting for them to get off. She even had to be in the picture!!!

2 comments:

suz said...

I'm glad you are back to blogging! I love seeing pictures of your cute kids...and I can't wait to see pictures when the new little one arrives too!

Shawni said...

I love it. I will start one soon.