Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun filled weekend

The kids and I went to Salt lake this last weekend with my mom. It was an amazing weekend. We stayed with my sweet Grandma and Grandpa Taylor. It was so nice to spend some time with them, they are truly amazing. We are so lucky!!!! I of course forgot my camera so I don't have all of the cute pictures that I should have. On Friday night we went to see Mamma Mia with my 2 aunts Janet and Jil and my cousins Mary, Suz, and Liz. It was so nice to spend some time with them. On Saturday we started out the day shopping for baby stuff with Janet and Mary. Then we decided to ride the tracks up to the Energy solutions arena to take Brad to watch the AST Dew tour, it was a big skateboard and BMX competition. That was definitely the highlight of his weekend, he lives for skateboarding and is actually getting pretty good. After that we did more shopping at the gateway. Needless to say I got a lot of baby stuff bought and the kids had a total blast. Thanks mom for a great weekend!!!

1 comments:

Juanita said...

Sounds like sooo much fun! Too bad I live so close and you didn't call me!!! ;)