Friday, September 5, 2008

Tag...it's all about 5 this time!

5 things on my to-do list
1. Paint the babies room
2. Fall clean my house
3. Get back to scrapbooking
4. Yard work
5. Finish Breaking Dawn

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Jerky
2. Nuts
3. cheese
4. Cheez-its
5. oreos

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Build a new house
2. Take my whole family on a cruise
3. Get everyone in my family new cars
4. Build a new barn and in door arena
5. Start a business

5 places I have lived:
1. Sandy
2. Hancock cove
3. Neola HWY
4. Grand Junction
5. Ioka

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Brad's truck and trailer
2. Basin Western, INC
3. Thunder mountain ground services
4. Uintah basin medical center
5. Mommy! (the best and most stressful job of all!)

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I am a hermit, I love to not leave my house
2. I am an e-bay junky I buy and sell everything
3. I am a constant worrier
4. I never have dirty dishes
5. I have a fear of snakes

5 bad habits:
1. I bite my fingernails
2. The internet
3. T.V
4. Laying on the couch while my daycare kids are sleeping
5. I let my kids watch cartoons

0 comments: